Friday, July 8, 2011

My First Blog...Casey Anthony Verdict

       Being 100% honest. I didn't keep tabs on the Casey Anthony case.  But from what I heard, she killed her kid.  She apparently went out and partied like it was her job while her daughter was missing & she didn't say anything about her being gone until way later.  So the jury found Miss Anthony not guilty.  To me it seems like all the clues  point to her.  I don't have kids, but I know that I would never be out acting like a 20 year old at parties while my daughter is missing. NONO # 1 on Casey Anthony!
       NONO # 2 was on the jury.  Although there wasn't enough "evidence" to say that Anthony did it, I personally believe that she should be doing some time.  I don't care what other people think about the trial. I believe that she did it, from what little information I know, from what I heard it seems that she is as guilty as guilty can be. Now the little girl is gone and no one will ever know what really happened.
*Picture Below* <--YEAH! She's soooo worried about her kid!



       It makes me sick to know that there is a little girl dead and a killer getting away with what they did.  How do you live with yourself knowing that you killed an innocent little girl.  She could have had so much ahead of her. RIP. And if anyone doesn't like my opinion that's fine.  But we all know that this is so wrong!
*Picture Below*  She needs to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment